1. Must not be a recipient of other scholarship grants
2. Must be a public or private school teacher
3. Must be currently enrolled in any master’s or doctoral program
4. Must be enrolled in Summer 2012
Applicants for the financial assistance grant are required to submit the following:
1. Completed application form with any ID picture
2. Certificate of employment from the school
3 Photocopy of Faculty ID
4 Photocopy of PNU registration form for Summer 2012
5. Endorsement letter from the ACT coordinator in your area or from the ACT National Office:
- Manila – 0918-2399222 (Benjie)
- Malabon & Navotas – 0920-6321725 (Joy)
- Pasig – 0918-2228576 (Jenny)
- Pasay, Paranaque & Valenzuela – 0915-5719601(Cris)
- Caloocan, Makati, Mandaluyong, Las Pinas, Taguig, Pateros, San Juan, Marikina, Quezon City & other Regions – 0917-4998608 (Zeny, ACT National Office)
Recipients of the grant are required to attain passing marks in all subjects they have enrolled in for the current semester. The Financial Assistance will be released upon submission of class cards or other certification of grades.
Interested parties may submit the abovementioned requirements to the office of:
Rep. Antonio L. Tinio
Rm. 511 – South Wing
House of Representatives
Batasan Hills, Quezon City
Application forms will be available at the ACT Teachers Party-List booth that will be set up near the PNU canteen on May 4, 2012 from 9 a.m. onwards.
Due to the limited number of slots, applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Announcement for qualified grantees will be made on May 25, 2012.